Best Nikon COOLPIX P510 16.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 42x Zoom NIKKOR ED Glass Lens and GPS Record Location (Red) Big Discount



This is The Best Selling Nikon COOLPIX P510 16.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 42x Zoom NIKKOR ED Glass Lens and GPS Record Location (Red) tends to SELL OUT VERY FAST!!


If you’re looking for top recommended Nikon COOLPIX P510 16.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 42x Zoom NIKKOR ED Glass Lens and GPS Record Location (Red), then Nikon COOLPIX P510 16.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 42x Zoom NIKKOR ED Glass Lens and GPS Record Location (Red) is our suggestion. Many good reviews already proving the quality of this product. The Nikon COOLPIX P510 16.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 42x Zoom NIKKOR ED Glass Lens and GPS Record Location (Red) completed with a lot of capabilities which makes it great product. If you wish to know further of this location finding tools, just read its main features below.


  • 16.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor
  • 42x Zoom-NIKKOR ED glass lens
  • 3-inch Ultra-high-resolution (921,000 Dot) LCD
  • Full HD (1080p) Movies with Stereo Sound
  • GPS record location information of your pictures and movies

Customer Rating:
Rating: 4.5
List Price : $429.95 Price : $396.95

Product Description

The Nikon COOLPIX P510 Digital Camera features its 16MP CMOS sensor, allowing you to capture vibrant photos each and every moment. It is also ready to shoot very far subjects, thanks to its 42x optical zoom. Moreover, this digital camera is equipped with 3” LCD monitor for you to review your shots and settings. And with this camera’s USB port and HDMI port, you are certain to have it connected to your computer for file transmission.




Nikon COOLPIX P510 16.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 42x Zoom NIKKOR ED Glass Lens and GPS Record Location (Red) Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
122 Reviews
5 star:
 (89)
4 star:
 (21)
3 star:
 (4)
2 star:
 (6)
1 star:
 (2)
 
 
 

190 of 193 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Finally It's HERE!, March 27, 2012
Let me start by saying I have been waiting for this camera since early February. And waiting and waiting long after it was supposed to be released February 15th. Today I finally got mine! (obviously only having it for a few hours won't allow me to give the best review but I would like to point out some of the things I have noticed)

I am an avid camera collector and Nikon fan, taking classes in high school and college (and the last thing I needed was yet another camera) but I was unhappy with my options. My DSLR took fantastic pictures but was too heavy to carry around for everyday use and my basic point and shoot was the perfect pocket size, but took less than decent pictures. I was hoping a bridge camera would solve all of my problems.

Pros so far:
- Camera powers on very quickly.
- Its surprisingly light and compact without sacrificing amazing picture quality.
- The camera body has a nice grip on it so it's easy to hold on to and stays in your... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


221 of 226 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Pictures, Poor Video, March 25, 2012
I have had the Nikon P510 for a week now and have been comparing it to a Panasonic FZ150 that I am also testing.

The P510 is a very nice looking camera that has a quality look and feel. It has a nice textured rubberized material on the hand grip and it has a solid feel.

The camera powers on quickly. I took both indoor and outdoor pictures and I was happy with the results. The shot to shot speed is slower than the FZ150 and overall it does not feel as fast or snappy as the FZ150 in everyday use.

The 42X zoom is incredible but it was slow to focus, or would not focus at all sometimes with the zoom at it's outer reaches.

Overall I slightly preferred the picture quality on the FZ150 and had more keepers with the FZ150 due to its faster and more accurate auto focus. But if I wasn't doing a side by side comparison I would be happy with the picture quality on the Nikon.

The biggest problem I have with the P510 is it's video... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


129 of 132 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased so far -- exceptional camera, April 7, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Nikon COOLPIX P510 16.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 42x Zoom NIKKOR ED Glass Lens and GPS Record Location (Red) (Electronics)
This is the perfect compromise camera for me. I gave up my DSLR to my daughter who is a serious photographer. It was a great camera but more than I needed. This is light, full of features and takes great pictures.

I've heard concerns about Nikon's battery life, but so far I've had tons of pictures and video off a single charge.

The picture quality looks terrific.

The zoom is amazing.

I usually don't care as much about these things, but the red color is great.

I doubt I'll ever use the GPS feature. It is usually pretty obvious where I am when taking pictures.

I highly recommend these extras. For $500 total you get an nice bundle.

1. The 2 extra batteries plus the wall charger will be very handy -- 2 Pack Battery And Charger Kit For Nikon P100 P500 P510 Digital Camera Includes 2 Extended (1100 Mah) Replacement Nikon EN-EL5 Batteries + AC/DC Rapid Charger + LCD Screen Protectors + ButterflyPhoto MicroFiber... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 122 customer reviews...